In this Article
- What other names is Acerola known by?
- What is Acerola?
- How does Acerola work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Acerola.
Do not take acerola if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have kidney stones or kidney disease.
- You have gout.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.