In this Article
- What other names is Adenosine known by?
- What is Adenosine?
- How does Adenosine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Adenosine.
Do not take adenosine if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have gout.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.