In this Article
- What other names is Adrenal Extract known by?
- What is Adrenal Extract?
- How does Adrenal Extract work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Adrenal Extract.
Do not use adrenal extract from countries where a condition known as bovine spongiform encephalitis (BSE) has been reported, more commonly known as "mad cow disease." If you can't tell if the adrenal extract is from a country without BSE, don't use it.
Do not take adrenal extract if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have an immune system problem.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.