- What other names is Adrenal Extract known by?
- What is Adrenal Extract?
- How does Adrenal Extract work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Adrenal Extract.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Low adrenal function, fatigue, stress, fighting off illness, allergies, asthma, skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, low blood pressure, low blood sugar, drug and alcohol withdrawal, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.