African Wild Potato
In this Article
- What other names is African Wild Potato known by?
- What is African Wild Potato?
- How does African Wild Potato work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for African Wild Potato.
Do not take African wild potato if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a rare inherited fat storage disease called "sitosterolemia."
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.