African Wild Potato
In this Article
- What other names is African Wild Potato known by?
- What is African Wild Potato?
- How does African Wild Potato work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for African Wild Potato.
Do not take African wild potato if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a rare inherited fat storage disease called "sitosterolemia."
- For benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH): African wild potato containing 60 to 130 mg of beta-sitosterol divided into 2-3 doses daily.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.