In this Article
- What other names is Agar known by?
- What is Agar?
- How does Agar work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Agar.
Do not take agar if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a blockage in your bowel.
- You have trouble swallowing.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.