In this Article
- What other names is Agaricus Mushroom known by?
- What is Agaricus Mushroom?
- How does Agaricus Mushroom work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Agaricus Mushroom.
A few people who took agaricus mushroom during treatment for cancer have developed severe liver toxicity.
Do not take agaricus mushroom if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
- You have liver disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find tips and advances in treatment.