- What other names is Ajuga Nipponensis known by?
- What is Ajuga Nipponensis?
- How does Ajuga Nipponensis work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Ajuga Nipponensis.
People take Ajuga nipponensis to treat coughs, fluid retention, and pain and swelling (inflammation). It is also used to boost the body's defense (immunity) and to prevent liver disease.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Fluid retention.
- Preventing liver disease.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.