- What other names is Alchemilla known by?
- What is Alchemilla?
- Is Alchemilla effective?
- How does Alchemilla work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Alchemilla.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Diarrhea, skin conditions such as ulcers, eczema, and rashes, diabetes, menstrual irregularities, bleeding and wound healing, stomach disorders, muscle spasms, and others.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.