In this Article
- What other names is Aletris known by?
- What is Aletris?
- How does Aletris work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Aletris.
Do not use aletris if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have stomach or intestine problems.
- You have a hormone-sensitive condition such as breast, uterine, and ovarian cancer; endometriosis; or uterine fibroids.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.