- What other names is Algin known by?
- What is Algin?
- How does Algin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Algin.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Reducing cholesterol, reducing blood pressure, and decreasing the amount of the heavy chemicals taken up (absorption) by the body (strontium, barium, tin, cadmium, manganese, zinc).
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Algin work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.