In this Article
- What other names is Alkanna known by?
- What is Alkanna?
- How does Alkanna work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Alkanna.
Do not use alkanna if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have liver disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.