- What other names is Alkanna known by?
- What is Alkanna?
- How does Alkanna work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Alkanna.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Skin diseases, healing leg ulcer wounds, stomach ulcers, and diarrhea.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Alkanna work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.