In this Article
- What other names is Allspice known by?
- What is Allspice?
- How does Allspice work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Allspice.
Do not take allspice if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding, except as a spice in food.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks. Allspice might increase the risk of bleeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.