In this Article
- What other names is Lingonberry known by?
- What is Lingonberry?
- How does Lingonberry work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Lingonberry.
There is a concern that the same chemicals which make alpine cranberry a urine disinfectant can also cause liver damage and cancer.
Alpine cranberry is UNSAFE for children.
Do not take alpine cranberry if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have liver disease.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.