- What other names is Ambrette known by?
- What is Ambrette?
- How does Ambrette work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Ambrette.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Spasms, snakebites, stomach cramps, low appetite, headaches, stomach cancer, hysteria, gonorrhea, lung problems, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Ambrette work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.