American Adder's Tongue
- What other names is American Adder's Tongue known by?
- What is American Adder's Tongue?
- How does American Adder's Tongue work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for American Adder's Tongue.
People typically apply American adder's tongue as a poultice to treat skin ulcers. A poultice is a cloth containing a warm, moist preparation of the leaves that is applied directly to the skin.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Skin ulcers.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.