In this Article
- What other names is American Hellebore known by?
- What is American Hellebore?
- How does American Hellebore work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for American Hellebore.
Large doses can cause vomiting, diarrhea, trouble swallowing, nerve problems, blindness, convulsions, paralysis, trouble breathing, and death.
Do not use American hellebore if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a heart condition.
- You have a stomach or intestine condition.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.