- What other names is American Pawpaw known by?
- What is American Pawpaw?
- How does American Pawpaw work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for American Pawpaw.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Fever, vomiting, swelling of the mouth and throat, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.