"Everolimus (Afinitor, Novartis) is now approved in the United States for use in adults with neuroendocrine tumors (NETs) of gastrointestinal (GI) or lung origin that are unresectable, locally advanced, or metastatic. The drug is already "...
- Carcinoma of the prostate or breast in male patients.
- Carcinoma of the breast in females with hypercalcemia; androgenic anabolic steroids may stimulate osteolytic resorption of bones.
- Oxymetholone can cause fetal harm when administered to pregnant women. It is contraindicated in women who are or may become pregnant. If the patient becomes pregnant while taking the drug, she should be apprised of the potential hazard to the fetus.
- Nephrosis or the nephrotic phase of nephritis.
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Severe hepatic dysfunction.
Last reviewed on RxList: 5/2/2008
Additional Anadrol-50 Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options.