- What other names is Androstenediol known by?
- What is Androstenediol?
- How does Androstenediol work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Androstenediol.
Possibly Ineffective for...
- Athletic conditioning. Androstenediol does not seem to help increase muscle size or strength.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Increasing energy, improving body recovery and growth from exercise, heightening sexual arousal and function, increasing a sense of well being, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.