- What other names is Androstenedione known by?
- What is Androstenedione?
- How does Androstenedione work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Androstenedione.
Likely Ineffective for...
- Improving muscle size or strength combined with weight lifting.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Enhancing athletic performance, increasing energy, red blood cell health, heightening sexual arousal and function, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.