In this Article
- What other names is Anise known by?
- What is Anise?
- How does Anise work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Anise.
Do not use anise in amounts larger than those found in foods if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a hormone-sensitive condition such as breast cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, endometriosis, or uterine fibroids.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.