In this Article
- What other names is Annatto known by?
- What is Annatto?
- How does Annatto work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Annatto.
Annatto might raise blood sugar levels. If you have diabetes, check your blood sugar levels.
Do not use annatto if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.