Annette (Gbemudu) Ogbru, PharmD, MBA
Dr. Gbemudu received her B.S. in Biochemistry from Nova Southeastern University, her PharmD degree from University of Maryland, and MBA degree from University of Baltimore. She completed a one year post-doctoral fellowship with Rutgers University and Bristol Myers Squibb.
In this Article
- What are antidepressants and how do they work?
- For what conditions are antidepressants used?
- Are there differences among antidepressants?
- What are side effects of antidepressants?
- Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) side effects
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) side effects
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) side effects
- What are the possible drug interactions? Tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs)
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) interactions
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) interactions
- Examples of antidepressants - Tricyclic antidepressants (TCA)
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors
- Serotonin Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors
- Other Antidepressants
Serotonin Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors
Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors
Last Editorial Review: 4/22/2008
Get tips on therapy and treatment.