In this Article
- What other names is Apple known by?
- What is Apple?
- How does Apple work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Apple.
The apple seeds contain cyanide and are poisonous. If enough seeds are eaten, death can occur.
Do not use apple seeds if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.