Apple Cider Vinegar
- What other names is Apple Cider Vinegar known by?
- What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
- How does Apple Cider Vinegar work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Apple Cider Vinegar.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Weight loss, leg cramps and pain, unsettled stomach, sore throats, sinus problems, high blood pressure, arthritis, infection, osteoporosis, lowering cholesterol, improving circulation, acne, sunburn, shingles, bites, dandruff, vaginitis, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.