- What other names is Arenaria Rubra known by?
- What is Arenaria Rubra?
- How does Arenaria Rubra work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Arenaria Rubra.
People take arenaria rubra to treat urinary tract disorders including bladder infections, painful or difficult urination, kidney stones, and bladder stones.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Bladder infections (cystitis).
- Painful or difficult urination (dysuria).
- Kidney stones.
- Bladder stones.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.