- What other names is Aristolochia known by?
- What is Aristolochia?
- How does Aristolochia work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Aristolochia.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Sexual arousal, convulsions, immune stimulation, promoting menstruation, colic, gallbladder cramps, arthritis, gout, rheumatism, eczema, weight loss, and wound treatment.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.