- What other names is Arrach known by?
- What is Arrach?
- How does Arrach work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Arrach.
Women take arrach to relieve menstrual cramps and also to trigger menstrual flow.
Some women apply arrach directly to the skin to treat cramps.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Starting menstrual flow.
- Menstrual cramps, when taken by mouth or applied to the skin.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Arrach work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.