In this Article
- What other names is Artemisia Herba-alba known by?
- What is Artemisia Herba-alba?
- How does Artemisia Herba-alba work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Artemisia Herba-alba.
Artemisia herba-alba might lower blood sugar levels. Use it cautiously if you have diabetes.
Do not take Artemisia herba-alba if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.