In this Article
- What other names is Asafoetida known by?
- What is Asafoetida?
- How does Asafoetida work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Asafoetida.
Asafoetida is UNSAFE for children due to the risk of blood disorders.
Do not use asafoetida if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have a bleeding disorder.
- You have high or low blood pressure.
- You have a stomach or intestine infection, or condition.
- You have a history of convulsions or epilepsy.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.