- What other names is Asarabacca known by?
- What is Asarabacca?
- How does Asarabacca work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Asarabacca.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Asthma, angina, cough, pneumonia, migraine headaches, dehydration, liver diseases, bronchitis, and inducing vomiting.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.