In this Article
- What other names is Ascorbigen known by?
- What is Ascorbigen?
- How does Ascorbigen work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Ascorbigen.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of ascorbigen during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.