- What other names is Ascorbigen known by?
- What is Ascorbigen?
- How does Ascorbigen work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Ascorbigen.
People take ascorbigen for treating fibromyalgia and preventing breast cancer.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Fibromyalgia. Developing research suggests that ascorbigen and broccoli powder might reduce pain and other symptoms in people with fibromyalgia.
- Breast cancer.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.