In this Article
- What other names is Asparagus Racemosus known by?
- What is Asparagus Racemosus?
- How does Asparagus Racemosus work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Asparagus Racemosus.
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Asparagus racemosus might have an effect like a water pill or "diuretic." Taking asparagus racemosus might decrease how well the body gets rid of lithium. This could increase how much lithium is in the body and result in serious side effects. Talk with your healthcare provider before using this product if you are taking lithium. Your lithium dose might need to be changed.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.