- What other names is Asparagus Racemosus known by?
- What is Asparagus Racemosus?
- How does Asparagus Racemosus work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Asparagus Racemosus.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Pain, anxiety, stomach and uterine spasms, breast milk stimulation, uterine bleeding, premenstrual syndrome, alcohol withdrawal, indigestion, gastric ulcers, diarrhea, bronchitis, diabetes, dementia, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.