- What other names is Aspen known by?
- What is Aspen?
- How does Aspen work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Aspen.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Arthritis-like problems, prostate discomforts, back trouble, nerve pain, and bladder problems.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Aspen work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.