"April 16, 2012 -- A stent that helps keep clogged heart arteries open, then resorbs, appears safe, according to a new study.
The study was small, with 50 patients. The follow-up lasted 10 years.
The results are called ''ex"...
(aspirin) 325 mg.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid). Pain reliever/fever reducer
carnauba wax*, corn starch, hypromellose, powdered cellulose, triacetin
* may contain this ingredient
What are the possible side effects of aspirin?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using this medication and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- black, bloody, or tarry stools;
- coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- severe nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain;
- fever lasting longer than 3 days;
- swelling, or pain lasting longer than 10 days; or
- hearing problems, ringing in your ears.
Last reviewed on RxList: 11/13/2007
This monograph has been modified to include the generic and brand name in many instances.
Additional Bayer Information
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Chronic Pain/Back Pain
Find tips and advances in treatment.