- What other names is Astaxanthin known by?
- What is Astaxanthin?
- How does Astaxanthin work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Astaxanthin.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Eye problems such as age-related macular degeneration (AMD), Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, improving recovery after stroke (brain attack), protecting against cancer, reducing cholesterol levels, reducing skin damage from ultraviolet (UV) light, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.