In this Article
- What other names is Atlantic Cedar known by?
- What is Atlantic Cedar?
- How does Atlantic Cedar work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Atlantic Cedar.
Do not use Atlantic cedar if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
APPLIED TO THE SKIN:
- For the treatment of bald spots: a combination of the essential oils including 2 drops or 94 mg of Atlantic cedar, 3 drops or 114 mg of rosemary, 2 drops or 88 mg of thyme, and 3 drops or 108 mg of lavender, all mixed with 3 mL jojoba oil and 20 mL grapeseed oil. Each night, the mixture is massaged into the scalp for 2 minutes with a warm towel placed around the head to increase absorption.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.