In this Article
- What other names is Autumn Crocus known by?
- What is Autumn Crocus?
- How does Autumn Crocus work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Autumn Crocus.
Interaction Rating: Moderate Be cautious with this combination.
Talk with your health provider.
Autumn crocus contains colchicine. Taking autumn crocus along with colchicine might increase the effects and side effects of colchicine.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.