- What other names is Autumn Crocus known by?
- What is Autumn Crocus?
- How does Autumn Crocus work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Autumn Crocus.
Despite serious safety concerns, autumn crocus is used for arthritis, gout, and an inherited disease called familial Mediterranean fever.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Familial Mediterranean fever, an inherited disease.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.