In this Article
- What other names is Avocado known by?
- What is Avocado?
- How does Avocado work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Avocado.
B12 cream for psoriasis.
Avocado has a high fat calorie content. Keep this in mind while planning total daily calorie and fat intake.
Do not use avocado as a medicine if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are allergic to latex. People who are sensitive to latex can have an allergic reaction to avocado.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Get the latest treatment options