Avocado Sugar Extract
In this Article
- What other names is Avocado Sugar Extract known by?
- What is Avocado Sugar Extract?
- How does Avocado Sugar Extract work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Avocado Sugar Extract.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of avocado sugar extract during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Diabetes: There is concern that avocado sugar extract might make diabetes worse because it seems to block the effects of insulin. This reduces the amount of sugar that the body breaks down and increases blood sugar levels.
Surgery: Avocado sugar extract might affect blood sugar levels. There is some concern that it might interfere with blood sugar control during and after surgery. Stop using avocado sugar extract at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.