In this Article
- What other names is Bacillus Coagulans known by?
- What is Bacillus Coagulans?
- How does Bacillus Coagulans work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Bacillus Coagulans.
Pregnant or breast-feeding women should stay on the safe side and avoid using Bacillus coagulans.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.