In this Article
- What other names is Baikal Skullcap known by?
- What is Baikal Skullcap?
- How does Baikal Skullcap work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Baikal Skullcap.
Do not take Baikal skullcap if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have diabetes.
- You have been told you have problems with the function of your stomach or spleen.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.