In this Article
- What other names is Banaba known by?
- What is Banaba?
- How does Banaba work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Banaba.
Do not take banaba if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.