In this Article
- What other names is Barley known by?
- What is Barley?
- How does Barley work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Barley.
Pregnant women should not consume barley sprouts.
Do not use barley if:
- You have celiac disease or are sensitive to gluten.
- You are scheduled for surgery in the next two weeks.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Tips to keep it under control.