In this Article
- What other names is Bayberry known by?
- What is Bayberry?
- How does Bayberry work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Bayberry.
Do not take bayberry if:
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- You have high blood pressure or low blood pressure.
- You have problems with retaining water.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.